Easy Access to Your Luzerne Bank Accounts
- View Account Activity
- Transfer between Luzerne Bank accounts
- Pay your bills online through Internet Banking.
15 free bill payments per statement cycle. 16 and over = $0.75 per bill payment
- Receive alerts
- Mobile banking* (link to mobile banking)
- Text banking* Text Banking will keep you up to date on multiple Luzerne Bank account balance and the last four transactions.
Stop receiving paper statements and access your statements through internet banking
- Find Offices and ATMs
- Order Checks
- Stop Payments
- No fee
Check with your cell phone provider before accessing these options Luzerne Bank does not charge fees for this service but your cell phone provider may. Luzerne Bank is not responsible for any fees you may be charged by your cell
*To use Luzerne Bank mobile, text banking, and estatements, you must first enroll in Luzerne Bank Internet Banking
Luzerne Bank Debit Card
The Luzerne Bank Debit Card offers you a simple, safe way to access your money in your
account and pay for your purchases.
You can use your Luzerne Bank Debit Card to withdraw cash, transfer between accounts or check your account balance 24/7.
Although the Luzerne Bank Debit Card carries the VISA® logo, it is not a credit card.
Every purchase made with the card is debited from your Luzerne Bank account,
eliminating monthly credit card bills and finance charges.
- No annual fees to have the card
- No fees to make a purchase
- No fees when used at a JSSB / Luzerne Bank ATM
- No need to buy checks
- Use it anywhere VISA® is accepted
- Save time by not writing checks
OVERDRAFT AUTHORIZATION(for ATM & Debit Card Transactions)