We've got your back.
Our Commercial Services tools can keep your business finances running smoothly, so you can run your business.
Business Mobile Deposit (mRDC)
- Deposit paper checks using Smartphones and Tablets
- Deposit checks into multiple accounts
- Deposit more than one at a time
- Allows multiple users
- Provides audit trails and detailed reporting
ACH origination is a batch oriented electronic funds transfer system that provides interbank clearing of electronic payments.
Uses of ACH Origination:
- Direct Deposit (Payroll, expense reimbursements)
- Direct Debit (debting payments due to your company form your customers such as recurring monthly installment bills)
- Business to Business Payments
- Cash Concentration
Features of Remote Deposit:
- Access one or multiple deposit accounts, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week*
- Extended cutoff times beyond branch hours
- Deposit as many times as you would like throughout the day
- Research details of past deposits
- Detailed reporting and CSV download capability for upload to an account system
- Earlier detection of fraudulent checks
- Lower risk of lost or stolen checks
- Employee security - no more leaving the office every day with a bank bag
* Once you receive the check from your customer, simply log in, create a virtual deposit ticket, scan the check(s), and upload the electronic images to the bank for clearing and depositing to your account.
Online Wire Transfer
Online Wires allows transmission of wire transfers, one time or recurring, electronically through the Cash Manager tab on Internet Banking.
Features of Online Wire Transfers:
- No Forms/No Fax
- Transmitting securely through internet banking
- Emailed confirmations
- Personal call-back confirmation for operations
- Recurring wires can be stored for ease of future use
Positive Pay is a check verification system that matches checks issued by your company with Inclearing checks through Federal Reserve or transacted at our teller line, dramatically cutting Check fraud loss risks.
How Positive Pay Works:
- Company uploads a check issued file in CSV or Fixed Position format through Cash Manager/ARP menu on Internet Banking. File includes: check date, check # and amount. The payee can be included but is not part of the matching service.
- Checks come in for payment
- The bank compares the checks presented to the checks issued file the company provides
- Exception alerts are emailed to the company if there are exceptions
- Customer reviews the exceptions and pays according to the customer decision
ACH Positive Pay
ACH Positive Pay is similar to Positive Pay in that it is a fraud detection service for ACH/electronic incoming debits.
How ACH Positive Pay Works:
- Bank places an ACH Debit Block on the company's account
- Company provides the bank with a list of all company names that are permitted to debit monies from the customer account
- If an incoming ACH is not in the permitted list provided, the company will receive exception to allow the debit or to return it
Merchant Card Services
Merchant Card Services provide companies the ability to process credit and debit cards at the point of sale, in a restaurant, through mail order or telephone order, internet, or mobile.
Pricing options available:
- Flat Rate
- Interchange Plus
Optional services include:
- Electronic Benefits Transfer Card (EBT)
- Electronic Check Service with verification and/or guarantee
- Recurring Payments (requires software vs. terminal)
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Cards
Other features and benefits include:
- Increased Sales
- Reduced Risks
- Lower Operating Costs
- Greater Customer Loyalty
- Expedited Accounts Receivable