Get convenience and control when paying your bills. Instead of writing checks and buying stamps, you can pay virtually anyone, anytime, anywhere you have Internet access.
Pay your bills online
· Pay all your bills in one place.
· Pay anyone you’d normally pay by check (any company or individual in the U.S. ).
· Set up one-time or recurring payments — days, weeks, or even months in advance.
· Get email alerts to manage your payments.
Receive and view your bills online
For no extra charge, you can choose to receive ebills, online versions of your bills from a growing list of companies.
How it works:
You let us know whom to pay and when, and we take care of the rest. Make payments from your selected Luzerne Bank checking account.
Personal Checking accounts: $2.50 per month* for unlimited bill payments.
Bill Pay is FREE with these eligible personal accounts: Good Neighbor & Good Neighbor Special checking.
Business/Commercial accounts: $5.00 per month* for up to 15 payments and just .55 cents for each thereafter.
* Monthly fees will be deducted from your selected Bill Payment account.
What you need to sign up:
You need a Luzerne Bank checking account, an active Online Banking profile and a valid email address.
How to sign up:
Already accessing your accounts online? Sign on and click on “Pay Bills” to enroll and start paying your bills online.
If you are not currently an Online Banking user you must first enroll for Online Banking here.