Wherever your cell phone goes, Luzerne Bank is right there with you. Your phone is your bank. You can use it to transfer funds, check balances, make payments and much more.
Four great ways to use Mobile Banking
·Mobile Browser – uses the internet browser installed on smart phones (Blackberry, Windows Mobile and others)
·SMS (Short Message Service) – sends a text message and receives a balance response. (Best on phones without a browser and for users who are familiar with texting)
·iPhone App – Fast account access using your iPhone. Click here to download from the iTunes store
·Android App – Fast account access using your Android. Click here to download from the Android Market
It’s easy to get started. Here’s how to sign up:
1. Log in to your online banking account.
2. Click on the “Other Services” tab, then “Mobile Banking” to begin enrollment.
3. Accept the Mobile Banking Disclaimer.
4. Complete the requested information. Preview and submit your request.
5. You will receive two text messages to your cell phone.
One will have the link to the mobile app (https://4myact.mobi/81036). Save this link as a bookmark on your phone, so you can get back to it easily.
The other message will ask you to reply “yes.” This is a key component, so don’t skip. When you reply “yes,” your phone will be registered and enabled to receive SMS balances.
6. That’s all there is to it! After completing the steps above you are setup for Mobile Banking. You may log in to mobile banking by one of these three ways:
iPhone App – Download and install the iPhone App from the Apple App store
Android App – Download and install the Android App from the Google Play store
Mobile Web Browser – https://4myact.mobi/81036