Whether you want to purchase your first home, refinance your current home or build your dream home, Luzerne Bank has the program that is right for you.
Choose the Mortgage that Meets Your Needs
There are several things to consider when choosing your mortgage:
- Do you want the security of a fixed rate, month after month?
- Do you want to start with a lower rate and monthly payment?
- Do you want to pay off your mortgage as soon as possible?
- Do you want to extend the term to lower your monthly payments?
- *PHFA Keystone Home Loan Program – Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency Loans (PHFA) offer you a minimum down payment loan with attractive market fixed rates. Some PHFA programs also provide down payment, closing cost assistance as well as the flexibility to use the program for home construction and land purchase.
- *USDA or Rural Housing Loans (RHS) – Do you need to purchase a home and have minimal or no cash available? In most cases we can finance some or all of your closing costs in your loan amount at a fixed rate.
- *VA Mortgages– Use your VA eligibility to buy a home with no payment.
- *FHA Mortgages – Are you looking for a minimal down payment mortgage and low rates to purchase a home? With as little as 3.5% cash down payment we have FHA government insured loans to help.
- New Home Construction Loans – Dreaming of building a new home? Luzerne Bank offers a wide variety of one “single” or two close construction loans to meet your individual needs. Some options include a one-time float down if rates drop upon completion of your home or a rate lock option during the construction of your loan that carries through to your permanent financing.
- Luzerne Bank Portfolio Mortgage Loans – Do you have a unique financing situation or desire to keep the servicing of your loan local? Luzerne Bank offers a wide variety of mortgage financing options to keep your loan “Local”.
- Lot and Land Financing – Building in the future but found the perfect lot/parcel? Luzerne Bank offers a five-year fixed rate program.
- Home Equity Loans – Need cash for home improvements, educational expenses, or to make a major purchase? Use a home equity loan to liquidate and acquire cash from your home’s value. Luzerne Bank offers low rates and long term fixed financing as a second mortgage on your property.
- Bridge Loans – Do you need the benefit of “temporary financing” that will allow you to purchase another home when your existing home has not sold? This can be accomplished by using the equity in your existing home until it is sold. These programs are tailored to meet your individual situation.
- Fixed Rate Mortgage – Do you plan to be in your home for a long period of time, and want the security and stability of a fixed rate and payment? A fixed rate loan may meet your needs.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage “ARM” – Do you plan on being in your home for a short period of time? An ARM loan may help you meet your needs because it offers a temporary fixed rate feature combined with the value of an adjustable rate loan. In an upward rate environment you will be protected with annual and lifetime interest rate caps.
* Government backed programs may require that you meet certain geographical, family status, income, and purchase price limits.