CD (Certificate of Deposit)
Open a CD (Certificate of Deposit) and start saving now. These flexible features put you in control.
· Flexible terms between 30 days and 60 months
· Competitive interest rates
· Minimum to open CD is $1,000
· Interest rate remains unchanged during the term of the CD
· Can be automatically renewed at maturity of CD
· Can be used as collateral for a personal loan
· Interest can be mailed to the owner, added back to the CD or directy deposited.
To learn more about our competitive CD interest rates visit one of our convenient locations.
Check out our Online CD Specials!
IRA (Individual Retirement Account)
An Individual Retirement Account is a personal retirement account that helps you save for your retirement. IRAs offer either tax-deferred or tax-free growth of any earnings and some IRAs even provide tax-deductible contributions.